Spring is here, and that means it’s time to break out the low-cut tops, tanks, and shorts! It also means lots of second-guessing in the mirror when it comes to your look. Spring is about new beginnings, turning over a new leaf, and feeling great about yourself. Luckily, when it comes to cosmetic procedures, there’s lots you can do that will make a little help go a long way. Here are 5 of our suggestions.
- Botox Injections: By now you’ve probably had a few, or have friends that rave about them, so it should come as no surprise when we tell you that this is one of the quickest, most popular ways to spring your look into shape on the fly. You can get injections during your lunch break, and since it’s non-invasive, you won’t see scars or visual signs of the procedure, and that’s a huge plus.
- Tummy Tuck: Spring is a great time to finally get the Tummy Tuck you’ve been thinking about. You’ll fit better in clothes, find it easier to tone your abs with exercise, and look great on the beach. The tummy tuck is also great for people who suffer from body changes post child birth, and have a difficult time with movement and getting rid of abdominal fat and skin as an obstacle to exercise. The procedure can be done in one day, and recovery time is just a few weeks!
- Kybella Injections: Burn that extra, unwanted fat right off yourself, and tone and tighten your skin, all in one go! Kybella is the only (and the first) fat melting injection that’s approved by the FDA and is at the forefront of non-surgical procedures in the field. Injections are non-invasive, and can be done very discreetly, with results showing almost immediately, as you recover fast, and get out there with your new look. Dr. Mohebali is certified as one of just a few experts in this field, which makes us the premier Kybella option in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Liposuction: Let’s be honest, we all tend to pack on a few pounds over the winter, even here in California. Getting back in shape for summer is just part of the yearly routine, and with a targeted liposuction procedure on your problem areas, we can help make that process more efficient, and more effective. Look your best and let us sculpt your body the way you’d like it, with advanced liposuction techniques and the latest in technology.
- Fillers: Did you know that Botox isn’t the only popular, effective way to tighten up and smooth out the skin on your face, and now’s as good a time as ever to see for yourself! Injectable fillers, like the Juvéderm Injectable Gel, Voluma, and Radiasse, are FDA-approved substances that are easily injected into the skin on your face. They tighten and smooth out your skin by using hyaluronic acid to pull your skin tighter, while adding volume to the targeted desired areas. Get the injections done in a matter of minutes, and be on your way, fresh and new and ready for spring!