If you’re like millions of other women in the United States, at one point or another, you’ve considered a breast augmentation. Breast augmentations have grown extensively in popularity over the past 30+ years, through many different phases of societal acceptance, technique, filler, and style. Despite the normal ebbs and flows, the procedures have continually grown at a rate that surpasses almost every other type of cosmetic surgery performed in the US and by Dr. Mohebali; and this is for a number of good reasons. Here are five of our top reasons you should consider a breast augmentation, and why there’s no better time than now.
- New implant styles and choices. More than ever there are more choices for women in breast implants. Newer advances in silicone material, shapes, and texturing has become available in the US market over the past 2 years. Here at Mohebali Plastic Surgery, he can help you find the ideal implant for your anatomy and desires.
- They’re More Natural Looking. This has to be one of the biggest reasons more women are turning to breast implants than ever before. Due to procedural advancements and newer materials, breast implants these days look as natural as they ever have. Even with a much larger size, you’ll find that your breast augmentation won’t look too stiff or stretched. When performing a breast augmentation procedure, we can carefully sculpt your breasts to match your body perfectly, as it’s never a “one size fits all” process.
- Recovery Time is Smoother. Let’s be honest, there’s no way of escaping the fact that after any surgical procedure, you’ll need to take some rest. Recovery is meant for you to heal, rest, and give your new breasts time to take shape comfortable form to fit your body perfectly. Thanks to years of research and procedural advancements, this period is shorter and with less discomfort than in decades previous. Newer medication like Exparel are making the process even less painful with recovery time of just a day or so. We can also set you up with a full list of tips and medical advice that will ease you into, and out of your surgery recovery.
- Size is Less Important Than Shape. For many years, “bigger is better” seemed to be the only fashion when it came to breast reshaping and augmentation. This is not the case anymore. It’s very common these days to see minimal size increases, yet significant shape increases. This is because the concept, from a consumer perspective, has changed. Think of breast augmentations as a way to re-sculpt, reshape, and make your breasts feel and look better at any size. As long as it fits what your body needs, and what you want, then you’re A-OK. We do breast augmentations for all body types and sizes, so if you feel like you’re not the right “type” we’re here to tell you you’re wrong.
- Social Acceptance. There are very few taboos left regarding breast augmentation procedures, and that’s a good thing. Chances are you know women very close to you in your day-to-day life who have had it done and not even known it. People are much more open to personal choice when it comes to one’s body, and with so many procedures going on in modern society you won’t feel the need to have to explain to everyone why you chose what you chose (not that you should have anyway). The bottom line is, if you’re feeling great, looking great, and gaining confidence in yourself, you’re doing the right thing. We’re right there with you too, every step of the way.